Friday, March 26, 2010

OC



The OC was such a boss program. Not since those fabled series were on television screens have I truly looked as forward to spending a night in in front of the big screen. Call it nostalgia but for some reason I remembered an amazing song that I used to froth over back in high school. These were the days of '05 and '06 just before I discovered the Presets and Cut Copy on the valuable advice from friends.

The song in question is hard to describe. It's a ballad of sorts, albeit a slow jam, and from memory it came from one of the more 'heartbreaking' episodes, most likely regarding the break up of Ryan and Marissa. However without further adjure, check out this boss song by Bell X1. It's the type of song that makes you want to write down lyrics in your scrapbook. I'm guessing no one else did that :-/

In Every Sunflower - Bell X1

And just for good measure, here is the theme song for anybody who wants it. I don't want to know why.

California - Phantom Planet

hmm. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment