Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Michael & Me


Hard to believe it's been almost a year since the passing of Michael Jackson. This previously unreleased track from Louis La Roche is quite incredible. I don't think I can do it justice so I'll just share the press release that accompanied it.

This friday will mark one year since the world lost one its greatest entertainers, the King Of Pop that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

In the months after his death last year, so many people were doing remixes, sampling him or dropping his name in a track. It almost became a 'cool thing' to be associated with him, it turned tributes into being a trend. It didn't seem right for me to do something then, i did my Thriller remix in 2008 and to do something again last year would make it seem like i was just jumping on the bandwagon, like i was doing it with no meaning.

So i've been sitting on this track for a long time now. Wondering whether i should share it or not. Now seems like the only fitting time, so it's now your never. This is my tribute to the man that made me want to start doing what i do in the first place. It's called 'Michael & Me', enjoy it.

Louis x


Michael & Me - Louis La Roche

Follow him on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment