Sunday, July 11, 2010

Viva la Furia Roja!


And that's all I'll say about the World Cup. Except that beautiful football triumphed, and I am of the firm opinion that the better and more deserved team won.

Some more fine music from the depths of my cluttered inbox. In fact this is probably the first time I've posted a track that's come via the SoundCloud dropbox. Usually I receive email notifications telling me that someone has shared some shitty track with 500 people and I don't bother. Other blogs will post it - even if it's shit. But this was limited to myself and one other individual. Dezlin must read the blog... I like this guy/girl already.

I have no information on him/her though. Absolutely none. No facebook, myspace... nothing. But hopefully he'll get back to me and I can fill you in on what makes Dezlin tick.

This track however is wickedly funky. LCD Soundsystem's latest album offering is brilliant, and Dezlin has made 'Home' slightly more club-friendly but very easy to listen to. Overall I do feel the vocals could be emphasized more to give the track further depth and emotion, but the beat is awesomely simple and a pleasure to groove about the house to. Check out Dezlin's Soundcloud for more gold.

Home (Dezlin Remix) - LCD Soundsystem

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment