Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tempermental?



Not sure if that titles even a word, and I think that's a picture of the Xx, but it's hard trying to be too clever on a long weekend.

This morning I woke to find a nice remix of the temper trap sitting in our inbox from a Dutch group called Keljet. Couldn't really find too much information on the group, but it seems as if they're quite established in the production stakes. Today they've remixed Love Lost, but according to their email on the 9th of April they've got their first official remix due out on Miami Records.

Temper Trap are pretty hot right now I think, and I don't think I've heard the original, but this remake is a throw back electro classic with glitchy synths that carries the vocals with great strength. Not a bad effort at all. Th middle trails on a little for my liking, but the opening as huge. For more tunes check out their soundcloud.

Love Lost (Keljet Remix) - Temper Trap

Latest tracks by keljet

Myspace

1 comment: