Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We Love Jeff Bridges

In 1982, Disney made a film that revolutionised computer-generated imagery (CGI) animation. 'Tron' became a cult hit and I strongly urge everyone to check it out.

The reason I mention this movie is because the sequel will be released later this year - almost 30 years following the original. 'Tron Legacy' features some of the original cast (including Jeff Bridges) and looks amazing. Refer below... (you'll have to skip to about 30 seconds in)



The reason I mention the sequel? Well, Daft Punk are producing the music. This is the first official studio work Daft Punk have done since their third album 'Human After All' was released in March 2005. And here it is...

Tron Legacy (Daft Punk Remix) - Daft Punk

This track may not follow my current music tastes but when it comes to Daft Punk, it is hard to pass up. Once again, please rent out Tron from your local video store. It requires great concentration but you will feel like the smartest person in the world if you 'get it'.

Also, Boys Noize released a remix of the Editors last week. I don't care for it, but Alex Ridha is pretty big at the moment so I figure some people out there might be keen for it. But I have to say, the Noize is not what he used to be. I fear the day when I lump him in with the Bloody Beetroots is looming...

You Don't Know Love (Boys Noize Classic Remix) - The Editors

Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment