Sunday, May 30, 2010

Old Gold

For reasons unknown my internet recently decided it wanted to just chill out. It was probably tired of being really fast all the time. Understandable really... we all need a break every now and then. Unfortunately, given my high-speed conditioning, this infuriated me when attempting to download or upload musique, or watch hilarious videos on YouTube.

Luckily Max is always on the case and has been providing you tunes for the past however long.

As I try to gather new music and make up for the multitude of posts I've been unable (or really just not bothered to do it 100 times slower than normal) to throw up, here are two little gems from the depths of my iTunes that I haven't played for some time, but remembered they are awesome.

This remix of Lisztomania is one of my all time favourites. Brilliant use of the vocals with break beats and heavy synths make this a club banger that everyone can sing along to.

Lisztomania (Alex Metric Remix) - Phoenix

And Thomas Bangalter needs no introduction. One of the greatest human beings to ever breathe the same oxygen I breathe. This edit is almost 12 years old, still killing it.

Vertigo (Thomas Bangalter's Virgo Edit) - Alan Braxe

More music soon!

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment