Monday, June 7, 2010

Music Sounds better with Cadillac


I present to you, the 1000 remix of perhaps one of the top 3 most defining songs of our generation. The difference? This time Cadillac have dusted off the guitar amp, rolled back the snuggie and blown some summer breezes at it, not enough to disturb your cocktail umbrella however, just enough to stir it gently making that ice to vanilla liquor ratio just perfect.

Since we posted up some Cadillac jams a couple months back, they've been the name on everybody's lips. Who are they? Where can get my dosage? I wonder if they'd turn for me? How can I get my hair like Jac's?

The answers to all these questions will come in time they assure me. At the moment, the pair are anchored deep in the studio with the thermo-stat fastened to 28 and the flirtini's flowing (it's a basic champagne cocktail if you didn't know).

If you enjoy one remix of Stardust this year, make it this one.

Music Sounds Better With You (Cadillac Remix) - Stardust

Friend them on Facebook.
MySpace.
Even follow them on Twitter.

3 comments: