Monday, June 7, 2010

On a maiden Voyage..

Photo: Hobogestapo
There's something about music from artists who don't send you much information that is both frustrating and intriguing. I much prefer my research done for me, and after very little effort, these tracks will be accompanied by little to no information, based upon the lack of detail from the artist who sent them to me.

Voyager18 is a time traveler self made man from Venus, looking for the past and present of the hazy analogic memories.

It's the side project of Kartell.

Both songs are quite good. Reminds me a lot of the stuff that comes out of binary which is a positive. Check it out if yo feelin' brave!

Both Human and Machine - Voyager18

Stellar Concerto - Voyager18

Check this website for more tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment