Monday, November 9, 2009

Just another blogger...

'Allo poppet, welcome to Groove City.

In true Jean Moustache fashion, this blog is dedicated to music for girls... that is sexy...

I will do my best to feature beats that excite me. I'll feature local and international acts, provide updates on upcoming gigs, plug DJ acts that arouse me and do my best to cleanse Fusion of 'Sexy Bitch' by providing alternatives.

We can only live in hope...

To kick things off, i present to you a live mix by Simian Mobile Disco as part of the BBC's Radio 1 'Big Weekend' 2009. Many thanks to Amy for putting me on to this mix. I still stand by my original description - a beautiful gondola ride down my ear canal. Stay tuned for more musique and assorted goodness.

Simian Mobile Disco - Live at Radio 1's Big Weekend



Stay tuned. Spread the word...

No comments:

Post a Comment