Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lexi-Funk


Here's more music I've been sitting on fo' a month.

When I was in school, I was in a lot of organisations. I did music, and sports and well yeah a heaps bunch more things you probably don't care about. The one thing that was awesome was being the tallest person in the student body. Bang!

I bet when BitFunk was at school he was the biggest bad ass in the student body. There's no way you get a funk swagger like he has from reading between the lines. Have a listen to his remix of LexiconDon below and tell me I'm wrong.

Lexi on the other hand would have been the kids behind the art room dropping tabs of acid and vomiting up rainbows. The guys have made a proper impact with their singles to-date, and in between the time of them sending me this promo, and me posting it, their album has come out on iTunes and bang! It's really really good. Search for it and enjoy it.

As the weather finally begins to warm up a bit in Australia, I'm looking forward to two things. Being able to sleep naked again, and enjoying a lo-fi summer. Whammy.

LexiconDon - Student Body (Bit Funk Remix) by Bit Funk

Student Body by LexiconDon

No comments:

Post a Comment